Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint Galaxy S3 won't stay on.

Hello I'm new to the forum and I'm having trouble with my sprint galaxy S3. Today I was sending a text when all of a sudden my phone shut off, the battery had a 80 percent charge on it. I tried turning it back on but it wouldn't turn on. When it's on the charger it wants to turn on but will only get to the lock screen then shut off. I've tried other batteries but they don't work either I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help, thanks.

Default Re: Sprint Galaxy S3 won't stay on.

Are you rooted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Land Kujo View Post
    Hello I'm new to the forum and I'm having trouble with my sprint galaxy S3. Today I was sending a text when all of a sudden my phone shut off, the battery had a 80 percent charge on it. I tried turning it back on but it wouldn't turn on. When it's on the charger it wants to turn on but will only get to the lock screen then shut off. I've tried other batteries but they don't work either I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help, thanks.

Liked what I did or helped you out? A simple "thanks" would be great!
    If you want me to reply to you in a quick fashion hit the "reply with quote" or send me a message so it can be done
    Samsung Intercept(retired), HTC Hero(retired), Motorola Atrix 2(game phone"let's see what new ROM I can put on this today"), Samsung Galaxy S3(main phone), Asus Nexus 7(better than my parents iPad)

Can you boot up in Recovery mode or Download mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

I have the same problem today. Looking for an answer.

Can YOU boot up in Recovery mode or Download mode?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4