Help with long texts..I have a question.

maybi0058

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi to all,
I used to have an iPhone before owning a galaxy s3 and the only thing i really miss from iphone is imessage. I could write really long texts and people would get them as a whole. With this phone my texts brake and the other person doesnt always get it in order. Same with me, sometimes I have to read them all and arrange them on my head to get the idea. I know that if i write an mms I could fit as many words as I wanted but I can't find the option of doing so without having to insert a picture.

Can anyone help me out? Or does text messenging on a gs3 isn't just good.

Posted via Android Central App

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just insert a 'Subject' and your SMS will automatically be converted to MMS.

Inside a conversation, press the Menu button and select 'Add subject'.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

maybi0058

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank You
It helps a lot bc I have tried it with other android phones and iphones and everybody so far receives the text numbered and in order. Like 1/5 2/5 3/5 before they would get severeal texts no number indication and not in order.

maybi0058

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Just insert a 'Subject' and your SMS will automatically be converted to MMS.

Inside a conversation, press the Menu button and select 'Add subject'.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Adding a subject didn't help but addign a slide did. Thank you

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Adding a subject didn't help
You actually did type something in the Subject field, right? Maybe it's carrier-specific - on my Verizon phone it automatically converts to MMS as soon as I start typing in the Subject field.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463