Help with Rom flash
Hi, I have recently rooted my s3 and I'm looking to flash the omega Rom to my device. I am currently on 4.1.2, my question is can I install the 4.3 omega Rom and what is the best way to do it?
I am from the UK and the phone was bought out of contract so is btu.
Thanks in advance
- 11-10-2013, 09:32 AM #2
- 11-10-2013, 12:03 PM #4
- 11-10-2013, 12:26 PM #6
- 11-13-2013, 09:47 AM #8
Re: Help with Rom flash
Be very, very careful with ROM manager. There's a reason many call it ROM mangler. It will happily let you install a ROM that's not meant for your specific model of phone. Since you have the international version, make sure that whatever ROM you try to flash specifically says it's for the international version. If you flash a ROM meant for North American phones it will hard brick your phone.
- By moonkill1023 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2014, 04:44 PM
- By wwhiterabbit in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2013, 09:52 AM
- By freezykneez in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2013, 10:03 AM
- By dianadim in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2013, 05:38 AM
- By Kelly Awtrey in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2013, 05:28 AM