- 2 Posts
phone dying in dialed menus
I am constantly in some call to a computerized system, and it asks me several sets of numbers to input... and about the time I get started putting my social or a long number in, the android starts cutting out as I try to type. What am I missing?
Does the phone have a limit on how many numbers can be inputted in a single call? I can't even get to the local social security office... I get halfway through a menu and the phone starts blacking out every time my finger goes close to the screen. I have considered tossing the device several times....
- 11-13-2013, 12:46 AM #2
- By BKlip in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 36Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:19 PM
- By DrZach21 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
- By Nicolas Perez in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2013, 11:32 AM
- By sarapoep in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2013, 09:13 AM
- By Julius Gruzas in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 11:13 PM