Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default phone dying in dialed menus

I am constantly in some call to a computerized system, and it asks me several sets of numbers to input... and about the time I get started putting my social or a long number in, the android starts cutting out as I try to type. What am I missing?
    Does the phone have a limit on how many numbers can be inputted in a single call? I can't even get to the local social security office... I get halfway through a menu and the phone starts blacking out every time my finger goes close to the screen. I have considered tossing the device several times....

Default Re: phone dying in dialed menus

With the Phone app open, press the Menu button, select Call Settings, then uncheck 'Auto screen off during calls'

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: phone dying in dialed menus

That was the trick, thanks so much! That had been bothering me for a while... it is basically what keeps you from dialing as your face is against the screen? I'll have to keep that in mind now as I talk. ;-)