- 11-15-2013, 07:46 PM #2
Re: S3 not displaying network provider
Have you rebooted? If that doesn't solve it, try Settings / System Update Update Profile.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By Mimz921 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 05-11-2014, 02:49 PM
- By infenit101 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2013, 02:03 PM
- By Kavinath Kanesalingam in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 10:01 AM
- By mdeva in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:43 PM
- By Kinestron in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2013, 03:30 PM