- 1 Posts
s3 typing wifi password issue
First post.....the last two times i have attempted to type in the password for the wifi(in a different venue from home) my keyboard 'freezes' and i simply have to abort the exercise! Same thing happened after a restart! Not good when travelling!! any help appreciated, thanks
- 11-16-2013, 07:27 AM #2
- 5,743 Posts
Re: s3 typing wifi password issue
Welcome to the forums.
That's a strange one - the keyboard works fine for everything but entering the Wi-Fi password?
What keyboard are you using?
Have you tried an alternate keyboard (like Swype)?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Adawg1203 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:19 PM
- By popkurn611 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 05:11 PM
- By mdeva in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:43 PM
- By kluh88 in forum Motorola ElectrifyReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 10:36 PM
- By Chris Horgan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 07:46 PM