- 11-16-2013, 08:21 AM #2
- 4,172 Posts
Re: galaxy s3 4g data in when connected to wifi
Did your phone recently receive an update?
When 4.1.2 came out it also included some bloatware called 'Caller Name ID' - once that was disabled, the issue with mobile data being constantly shown went away.
You could try booting into Safe mode to see if the problem goes away.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By kwm1800 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:30 PM
- By Davyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2013, 02:02 PM
- By android74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 7Last Post: 11-17-2013, 06:30 AM
- By thecolonel62 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:27 AM
- By Siva 02 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 04:03 AM