galaxy s3 issue after last update

AKro

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,after the latest update I have a big problem...on the upper sliding pannel where we clock and battery, the updates arrows now continuously apper,even if I erased those documents and even if I empty the content they appear again and again...it s annoying and affects the functionality of the device.in the same time,after the update the apps close,say there are errors etc.can you help? Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Diesel6401

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Lots of issues with the latest update. I believe they (Samsung) may have pulled the update, because of so many issues. You may have to see if you can load the old version back via Kies.

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the UK and the latest update has rendered the phone virtually unusable; I gather there are many in this situation. You mention flashing back to 4.1.2. Is this possible via Kies do you think? Any help appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It depends on whether Samsung has really disabled 4.3 and replaced it with 4.1.2 on their download site. And on whether you already updated to Kies v3 (I got the impression that there was something in Kies v3 that was incompatible with the earlier OS builds.

But there's one way to find out for sure - make a backup and fire up Kies and see what happens.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

A j king

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm having all sorts of problems. Lags trying to open screen aftet screen saver kicks in. And now load of apps missing and won't reinstall either get error code-24. Apps include bbc iplayer. LinkedIn. Argos. All sorts of stuff! !!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888