Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped

Krishna Melath

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately Google Play Store Has stopped, Please Help me.... if I log on Facebook during that time [305] error occurs what to do? please solve this problem

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

This may help. Pop into settings, Application Mangler-->All-->Google Play Services and clear the cache.
If that alone doesn't do it try going back to Application Mangler --> Menu--> Reset App preferences.

That may just help clear things up.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Here's a list of suggestions compiled from various threads:
1. go to Settings -> Application manager -> ALL, find 'Google Play Store' and select it - Clear cache, if that doesn't work Clear data, if that doesn't work Force stop; if that doesn't work Uninstall updates (restart the phone between each intermediate step)
2. go to Settings -> Application manager -> ALL, find 'Google Services Framework' and select it - Clear data, if that doesn't work Force stop
3. go to Settings -> Application manager -> press the Menu button -> select 'Reset app preferences'
4. go to Settings -> Application manager -> ALL; scroll to the very bottom of the list and see if 'Downloads' is disabled - if it is, Enable it; also see if 'Google Account Manager' is disabled and if it is Enable it
5. go to Settings, find the Accounts group, select Google, select your Gmail address then select the 'Remove account' button. Restart the phone then add your Google account back.
6. Last is the dreaded Factory Reset - go to Settings -> Back up and reset -> Factory data reset. Be sure you've: synced your Google account; saved any pictures/videos to your computer or SD card or the cloud; saved any SMS/MMS that you care about (the Kies software is the only reliable method I've found to backup/restore MMS); saved your call logs if you care about that; backed up your application data if you want to save your game progress, etc.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

nehab

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
The ''uninstall updates'' in application - google play worked for me. In fact post that, my phone battery life & over all performance seems noticeable improved!
Thanks.

nikonine

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
im gettin two msgs since I tried upgrading my s3 to 4.3
-android error unfortunately google account manager has stopped
-error unfortunately the process com.google.android.gsf.login has stopped
even the playstore ap isnt wkng

Hafiz Bilal

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
dear sir my mobile this time is not working here because some little issue google error 305 plz solve my problem i am very worried about her