T-Mobile Galaxy S3 finally getting Android 4.3, should I update?
Just checked with my phone today, and I am getting an update to Android 4.3 on my T-Mobile Galaxy S3. It sounds nice, but I have been hundreds and thousands of articles saying about battery issues, Ram issues, and etc.... about the Android 4.3 update on the Galaxy S3. Should I update, or should I hold on to it?
And umm, for those of you who owns the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999, not SGH-T999L), tell how if its working properly if you have Android 4.3 installed. Thanks.
- 11-19-2013, 10:37 PM #2
- 6,299 Posts
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 finally getting Android 4.3, should I update?
Since the U.S. version of the phone has more memory than the International version it's POSSIBLE that it may not have the same problems with the 4.3 update.
With that said, I personally wouldn't accept it until there's more data available. YMMV.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 11-21-2013, 04:09 AM #4
- 11-21-2013, 10:41 AM #5
- 11-21-2013, 01:07 PM #6PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 11-21-2013, 07:26 PM #7
- 11-22-2013, 05:34 PM #8
- 11-22-2013, 07:08 PM #9
- By DigitalReality in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 93Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:40 AM
- By brentj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 30Last Post: 11-21-2013, 05:15 PM
- By mayitox in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2013, 06:12 AM
- By amckey in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2013, 09:24 PM
- By rcntburg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:31 PM