HELP: Samsung Galaxy s3 Vibration wont work!

supersowf13

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Okay so since i got the phone the vibration has never worked.
I have been looking all over online searching for ways to solve my problem as i would really prefer vibrate on my phone.
I have tried the *# codes and they have been unresponsive. I set my phone to Factory reset. I have even Went into Apps Found Media Storage Force stop and Clear data and then went to Google Framework and cleared data and then turned my phone off and back on.
STILL no vibration. And yes all the vibration options are on/enabled.
Any one got any other suggestions?

Matt_Zenick

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Okay so since i got the phone the vibration has never worked.
I have been looking all over online searching for ways to solve my problem as i would really prefer vibrate on my phone.
I have tried the *# codes and they have been unresponsive. I set my phone to Factory reset. I have even Went into Apps Found Media Storage Force stop and Clear data and then went to Google Framework and cleared data and then turned my phone off and back on.
STILL no vibration. And yes all the vibration options are on/enabled.
Any one got any other suggestions?
Try and flash a stock rom through Odin then if it still doesn't work then go to the place that supplied you with the phone and ask for a replacement.

Matt_Zenick

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
After I will have more instructions. First shut down your device, then power on by simultaneously pressing the power button, home button and volume down key. Now you will see download mode and you will be asked if you want to cancel or continue. Press volume up to continue or volume down to cancel and reboot. Then you are in download mode then follow the instructions in the file i gave you

supersowf13

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
After I will have more instructions. First shut down your device, then power on by simultaneously pressing the power button, home button and volume down key. Now you will see download mode and you will be asked if you want to cancel or continue. Press volume up to continue or volume down to cancel and reboot. Then you are in download mode then follow the instructions in the file i gave you

I did this and opted for continue, but it seems to be taking a long while, is this supposed to happen?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Before we go off half-cocked, how about asking supersowf13 if the phone has ever been modified? Has it been this way since he got it?

If the phone has never been modded, and it's always been this way, it needs to go back to the carrier for replacement (this should have ideally been done in the 14 day exchange period).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

supersowf13

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Before we go off half-cocked, how about asking supersowf13 if the phone has ever been modified? Has it been this way since he got it?

If the phone has never been modded, and it's always been this way, it needs to go back to the carrier for replacement (this should have ideally been done in the 14 day exchange period).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

My first sentence to this thread was indeed my phone was like this since i got it out the box, ive had it was past the 14 day period. Im now incredibly tempted to take the battery out and throw it to the other side of the room and rage! It doesnt help that im impatient, the Download screen is still 'Downloading'

Matt_Zenick

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Download it and extract it to your desktop then open odin.exe (run as admin) then extract CWM_6_Non-Touch then open Odin click PDA go to the extracted CWM_6_Non-Touch and click on the file in it put your phone in download mode by simultaneously pressing the power button, home button and volume down key when turning it on then plug it in then on odin hit start once finished put this file on your sd card http://g60madman.vmobi.us/d2vmu/stock/vmgalaxys3-stock-clockworkmod.zip and then reboot AFTER putting the file on your sd card by holding volume up + home + power then click install zip and find vmgalaxys3-stock-clockworkmod.zip then click on it then hit yes to install then your prob should be fixed

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 3