Is this normal battery life?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if this is normal battery life for a Galaxy S3.
7a5y2aju.jpg

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot of factors that go into battery life (background processes, screen brightness, sync settings, etc). That doesn't look that horrible, but not that great either. You're on pace for 10.5 hours, which gets you through a normal work day.

I dunno....I wouldn't be overly impressed with that, but it's not overly horrible either. If you press on the graph, it'll show you the wakes and screen on and stuff, which will provide a bit more detail, and there's tons of battery monitoring apps out there that really would break it down to what's using the battery

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You'll want to post three screenshots, all taken at the same time. The one you included; the History details (the one the previous poster mentioned); and the Screen Use details.

Be sure the data starts with the phone fully charged, with no intermediate charge cycles, and ideally you should let it run down to less than 30% to give the biggest data sample possible.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams