- 1 Posts
Samsung S3 Battery life - Is this normal
I use my S3 for Normal usage (whatsapp mostly, maybe surfing a bit thru facebook and the occasional website on the opera explorer). I dont use it for anything else, and I notice that the battery lifetime rarely exceeds 13h.... is this normal? does it really last half a day? here are some screenshots (notice the screen on time... just 2:36h...)
Just wanted to hear some opinions on this...
- 12-03-2013, 02:08 PM #2
- 12-03-2013, 04:14 PM #3
Re: Samsung S3 Battery life - Is this normal
That doesn't seem unusual for 2 1/2 hours of screen on time, combined with a fairly week signal much of the time. The screen accounts for most of your battery usage (63% of the charge used so far, and nothing else is using a lot of battery. About all you can do is turn the brightness down, and if you have a wifi signal available make use of it.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 12-03-2013, 10:44 PM #4
- 4,722 Posts
- By Scotty Leon in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:35 AM
- By Whitney Victorine in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:20 AM
- By malluco in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:53 PM
- By Aaron Milstein in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:24 PM
- By HwoarangRules in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2013, 11:45 AM