1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung galaxy 3s not working only flashing blue light on top and white dneed my contacts from it

My Galaxy 3s Scream is black can get anything from it. It is still flashing but that is all.I got new s4 how can I get my contacts from my S3 pls!tried google only few contacts all of my contacts are on phone not on sim :-(

Default Re: Samsung galaxy 3s not working only flashing blue light on top and white dneed my contacts from

If it appears that the phone boots normally (regular audio sounds) and seems to be operating (you can call it and it rings) AND you don't have a lock (pattern/PIN/password) enabled, then you could use the Kies software on your PC to make a backup, which you could then restore to the S4. Lots of 'ifs' but that's the only way short of getting a replacement screen assembly.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Default Re: Samsung galaxy 3s not working only flashing blue light on top and white dneed my contacts from

If you had your contacts synced to Google, you should be able to sync them to a replacement phone.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3