1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question 4.3 updates new lock screen wallpaper dissapeared - can't find it on device

After the 4.3 update a new lock screen wallpaper appeared. I was enjoying this very much but accidentally changed it. When I tried to change it back I looked in all the usual places Live WP, Gallery and Wallpaper folders but it is nowhere to be seen. The funny thing is I did not delete any files I only changed backgrounds.

Anyone have this new lockscreen wallpaper or was I hallucinating?

Your thoughts appreciated.

Default Re: 4.3 updates new lock screen wallpaper dissapeared - can't find it on device

Update: I did a reset via the phone as well as an initialization through Kies. 4.3 comes up with the lockscreen below. It is still not shown when browsing available wallpapers so if I changed to a different wallpaper you would no longer be able to use this wallpaper.

Anyone have any idea what the wallpaper filename extension would be?

Here is the lockscreen wallpaper:
    4.3 lockscreen wallpaper.bmp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4.3 updates new lock screen wallpaper dissapeared - can't find it on device-img_1250.jpg   4.3 updates new lock screen wallpaper dissapeared - can't find it on device-4.3-lockscreen-wallpaper-3.bmp  

Default Re: 4.3 updates new lock screen wallpaper dissapeared - can't find it on device

Update: I did a reset via the phone as well as an initialization through Kies. 4.3 comes up with the lockscreen below. It is still not shown when browsing available wallpapers so if I changed to a different wallpaper you would no longer be able to use this wallpaper.

Anyone have any idea what the wallpaper filename extension would be?

Here is the lockscreen wallpaper:
    4.3 lockscreen wallpaper 2.bmp

BTW Why is this pic rotated ? Views fine in Irfranview. How does one rotate the pic to its natural orientation?