Samsung Galaxy S3 - Alarm annoyance after latest update
After the newest update, my alarm clock has an annoying new feature... It uses the camera light when the alarm goes off! It's incredibly bright and annoying. Is there a way to turn this off? I am just using the stock widget alarm.
- 12-07-2013, 01:59 PM #2Just a cool guy
- 389 Posts
- Unrooted with Nova Prime
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Alarm annoyance after latest update
Go into Settings > My Device > Accessibility, scroll to the bottom and find the Flash Notification setting. Check the box, uncheck the box, and restart the phone. The restart may or may not be necessary...I've heard both.
- 12-09-2013, 08:17 PM #3
- By grex18 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:39 AM
- By raggioazzura in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:39 PM
- By ab304945 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:54 PM
- By wmscottmc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:25 PM
- By fidds in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:57 PM