- 1 Posts
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3(GT-19300) which is about a year old now.Since past two days, i am experiencing a problem.My phone would switch off on its own and then the Samsung logo would start flashing on the screen.I guess it has something to do with the power key as most of time it happens when i try to lock the screen.I have already tried 'wipe cache partition' and have formatted my sd card but to no avail.Also,i have not installed any new app recently.
looking for suggestions
- By mbressman in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Invader3K in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:17 PM
- By mbrode52 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:03 PM
- By ab304945 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 12:54 AM
- By white-hawk in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:13 PM