- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Flickers
My samsung galaxy s3 phone dropped in water two days ago, but when i took it out, the phone was still on, and the flashlight automatically came on. I immediately took the battery out and put both the phone and the battery in rice.
It's 48 hours now and i took them out, slid the battery back in and turned it on. It came on alright, but with only one issue, the screen flickers.
Could anyone help? Thanks in advance!!! (oh, and the water sticker in the back of the phone, the one reavealed when you take the battery out, is still white.)
- 12-06-2013, 04:46 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Screen Flickers
About all you can do is hope it will continue to dry out and eventually get better.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By tech_head in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:39 PM
- By Gr8hot1 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:16 PM
- By Paul Riley in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:46 AM
- By tolkienx in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:00 AM
- By maalvarez34 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM