choose an action

Claire Bradley

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi there am wondering if you could help me with something ? Iam trying to upload a file too Internet I have s3 mini and when I click on browse item a choose an action box appears? But on this box its only photo apps and an email app but my files aren't appearing? So I can't upload a document as my files aren't appearing can someone please tell me how I get my files onto this box ? Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to upload them to a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox? You typically need to upload files using the app for that cloud service. Depending on what kind of file manager app you have, you might be able to Share the file directly to a cloud service.

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi there am wondering if you could help me with something ? Iam trying to upload a file too Internet I have s3 mini and when I click on browse item a choose an action box appears? But on this box its only photo apps and an email app but my files aren't appearing? So I can't upload a document as my files aren't appearing can someone please tell me how I get my files onto this box ? Thanks

It's just asking you which app you want to use to select the file. If it's a photo you want to upload, just select the gallery app and use it to browse your available photos.

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Can you be a bit more specific about the type of file you want to upload, and where on the internet you are trying to put it. Also, what is the starting point on your device, in other words which app do you have open?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Claire Bradley

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys I know iam months behind but lost my details for this and didn't get any notifications when you replied.
Iam trying too upload a cv via a job site so when the box appears the my files app isn't there and I need access too that too upload it please can you help really need it.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I think this is a limitation in how the site is coded. The only suggestion I have is to try some different browsers on your phone, or borrow a PC to do the upload.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol