Auto Reject: Unknown Number

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I am wondering how I can delete the "Unknown Number" from the auto reject list. I like the list to block out unwanted caller but my wife and I both have our devices set to hide our phone numbers when calling others. We just like the safety a little better. But the problem is she cannot call me because "Unknown Number" is automatically blocked when the auto reject function is un use. And I can't delete it from the list.

Is their anyway around this...aside from turning it off or making her phone number visible?

The flip phones we had until recently would allow us to unblock our number when calling specific people by using a * and code together before dialling. Can't do that on the S3.

skelton

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
You would need a dialer that would turn on your caller ID before it place the call. Sadly, that does not exist, yet...

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Just set your phone to show you number and then you just dial *67 plus the number you want to call to block you number from them. When your wife call her ID would show on your phone. You can even code the *67 plus number in your contacts to block your number from being seen. I have my S3 setup this way with no problems. Nothing to do with starting caller ID before making a call.

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Actually after doing some research *67 doesn't work with an S3 on the Bell network. What I found is that I need to use *31# to unblock my number and it can be programmed right into the phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn