Auto Reject: Unknown Number
I am wondering how I can delete the "Unknown Number" from the auto reject list. I like the list to block out unwanted caller but my wife and I both have our devices set to hide our phone numbers when calling others. We just like the safety a little better. But the problem is she cannot call me because "Unknown Number" is automatically blocked when the auto reject function is un use. And I can't delete it from the list.
Is their anyway around this...aside from turning it off or making her phone number visible?
The flip phones we had until recently would allow us to unblock our number when calling specific people by using a * and code together before dialling. Can't do that on the S3.
- 12-06-2013, 07:24 PM #2
- 12-07-2013, 10:02 PM #4
- 12-08-2013, 08:51 AM #5
- 12-08-2013, 04:45 PM #6
Re: Auto Reject: Unknown Number
Just set your phone to show you number and then you just dial *67 plus the number you want to call to block you number from them. When your wife call her ID would show on your phone. You can even code the *67 plus number in your contacts to block your number from being seen. I have my S3 setup this way with no problems. Nothing to do with starting caller ID before making a call.
- By timilon mc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:38 PM
- By matt11197 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Kolbe Nite in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:14 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:06 AM
- By Respecthelect in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:20 AM