Bluetooth Phonebook incompatible with my phone?

AMK66

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
According to the bluetooth helpline of Honda, I need the app "Bluetooth phonebook" to fix a phonebook problem. I downloaded the trialversion from the playstore, which doesn't work because it changes the order of some numbers in every phonenumber. So o.k. I need to buy the app, but it's not in my playstore and if I check it out on the computer, it says: " no eligible devices for app install" or "incompatible with my device". Who can help. Why is it not compatible?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the trialversion from the playstore, which doesn't work because it changes the order of some numbers in every phonenumber.
Uh, sorry, it's SUPPOSED to change the order of some numbers - it's a trial version. It says right in the Description that it does this - if it worked perfectly you wouldn't need to purchase the full version and the developer would not be paid for his efforts.

On to your other problem - what phone/build are you using? I looked at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.android_rsap.irmc&token=fSAxvAxN from my Galaxy S3 (4.1.2, MF1) and it looked like I could purchase the app with no restrictions.

Have you tried logging into your Google Play Store account on the web to see if it's available there?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs