- 2 Posts
My Samsung Galaxy s3 breaks my wifi connection.
Whenever I turn the wifi on my S3 on at home, it connects to my home wifi network but every time - without fail - it causes the connection to break. Each time I have to turn the router off and back on before we can use our home wifi network again. It's really annoying, especially as it doesn't happen with any other wifi networks that I connect to. Is there any way to fix this? It's driving me crazy!
- 12-08-2013, 08:21 AM #2
Re: My Samsung Galaxy s3 breaks my wifi connection.
Do you by chance have the 4.3 update?
- By cirocard01 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:31 PM
- By thetechteen420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:09 AM
- By Mat604 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:01 PM
- By raygun95 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:00 PM
- By Fred P in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:28 AM