My Samsung Galaxy 3 wont boot up
Hello im in need of some real help.
My Samsung galaxy s3 wont boot up and freezes on the "samsung galaxy s3 GT-I9300" screen
ive tried booting it in recovery mode but all that seems to happen is it keeps flashing the boot up screen im only able to enter download mode
if there is any way i could get my phone up and running again i would be grateful if you could help me
Re: My Samsung Galaxy 3 wont boot up
You can try using the Kies software on your PC to reload the stock firmware - here's an overview of what to do:
- if you don't already have the Kies software installed on your PC, download it (just search Google) and install it. The first time it runs it'll update itself to the latest version so make sure you run it once before proceeding.
- put your phone in Download mode: with the phone completely off, press and hold the Volume Down and Home and Power buttons simultaneously, and release them all when you see the Samsung splash screen
- connect the phone to your PC with the USB cable that came with the phone
-- if you've never had the phone connected to your Windows-based computer before, you'll see messages about installing drivers, etc - just wait until this is done (may take 5 or 10 minutes) [I don't know what happens if you have a Mac - it probably just works]
- in the Kies software, select the second item in the Tools menu and just follow the prompts to enter the model number (in CAPS) and IMEI/Serial Number (both found under the battery - it's ok to remove the battery at this point)
- the Kies software should start downloading the correct firmware for your phone from the Internet; once that's done (depending on your Internet connection speed) it'll begin downloading that to the phone (this probably takes 10 minutes or so)
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4