- 617 Posts
Looking for e-mail app suggestions.
My Wife and I are a bit frustrated with the stock e-mail app.
Seems it wants to save the password when it wants to. Connects and checks for new mail when it wants to.
Generally works when it wants to.
We need something that works with Comcast, Yahoo, etc.
Paid, or free. Makes no difference. Just want some suggestions for something that actually works.
Lol. I'm actually subscribing to this thread for instant email alerts. Maybe it'll work.
Last edited by AxlMyk; 12-08-2013 at 09:18 PM.Samsung Galaxy S3 4gLTE
- 12-08-2013, 05:02 PM #2
- By Deborah Zkoumalova in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:00 AM
- By myIphone4s in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2013, 07:29 PM
- By ledzeppelin295 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:42 PM
- By deanodrums in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:28 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:00 PM