- 1 Posts
Touchscreen not responding...please help URGENT.
My touch screen is not responding to my touch. I have taken out the battery and rebooted it. If I double push on the home button it takes me to the S Voice and I can hit the back button and it will take me out to my home screen. My home button, back button and menu button works but nothing on my screen. ANY ideas ?
- 12-08-2013, 07:55 PM #2
- 4,187 Posts
Re: Touchscreen not responding...please help URGENT.
- By Calgem17 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:09 PM
- By Emersonivo in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:38 AM
- By timber6 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:52 PM
- By Malystryx in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 05:16 PM
- By CoffeeVal in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:18 PM