- 12-09-2013, 09:35 PM #2
Re: Broken galaxy S3
Sounds like you have a problem with a broken backlight or screen, while the rest of the phone still works. Unless you're pretty skilled at cellphone repair, I suggest bringing it in to your local cellphone repair shop to get an estimate. Unless, of course, you have insurance for your phone, in which case you should contact the insurance company and request a replacement.
- 12-09-2013, 11:31 PM #3
- 12-10-2013, 01:23 PM #4PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 12-10-2013, 01:28 PM #5
- By SofiaM in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2014, 05:12 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:17 AM
- By Briana Villa in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 12-10-2013, 12:49 PM
- By mmaldonado49 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:41 PM
- By Mike Garaz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:58 PM