Move-To-SDCard feature on Android 4.3 doesn't seem to work.
Does anyone own a Galaxy S3 that runs on Android 4.3 (whichever version is fine)? If you do, does that feature I said on the question works for you? I don't think it works for me. tried to move big apps like Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Real Racing 3, doesn't seem to work. What about you guys?
- 12-10-2013, 12:39 AM #2
Re: Move-To-SDCard feature on Android 4.3 doesn't seem to work.
Remember that while the OS baked into newer Samsung devices does allow for App2SD moves, the ultimate decision lies within the app developers. If the app you're trying to move DOESN'T support App2SD, the best you'll do is be able to move the APK file to the SD Card, not the huge, extra data files that come with the games you're trying to move.
- By kyoo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 55Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Iuser_Android in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:32 AM
- By LeoRex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:36 PM
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 30Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:49 PM
- By violetunicorns in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:11 PM