- 2 Posts
USB SD card problem
Guys please help I cannot transfer anything to my SD card without getting a message saying "the transfer has been cancelled either because the device was removed or was not recognised". What should I do? Format the card? Do an anti virus check? Please help
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-12-2013, 11:44 AM #3
- 4,277 Posts
Re: USB SD card problem
What firmware do you have on the phone?
Is the phone in MTP mode?
What OS are you running on the PC?
Are you using a USB 2.0 port or a USB 3.0 port (the blue one; or it has the SS symbol above it)?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By Doug Fitton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 11:57 PM
- By Bruninho98 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:46 AM
- By chrisviewpad in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2013, 05:45 AM
- By mrsmumbles in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 31Last Post: 12-14-2013, 12:43 AM
- By CoachHoward Ridge in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 08:08 AM