- 1 Posts
I have had my galaxy for a good 6 months now and I recently found that only one specific charger will charge my phone. I've tried over six other chargers that work fine with my friend's phone, but not mine. If I misplace or leave my one working charger somewhere, I don't know what to do. HELP
- 12-12-2013, 11:57 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Won't charge
Strange - I'm still using the original travel charger (wall nub + cable); I use the same cable plugged in to my laptop; I have a Samsung desktop dock that does nightly duty; and I have a $10 travel charger (500 mAh) that I bought on the road when I forgot to pack the wall nub with the cable - they all work fine on my 1.5 year old S3.
I don't know what people do with their chargers - I charge my phone at least once-a-day; sometimes a couple of times a day.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 12-13-2013, 12:15 AM #3
- 12-13-2013, 11:38 AM #4
- By Watcher5000 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2014, 02:50 PM
- By chrisviewpad in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 02:13 PM
- By nikjan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:17 AM
- By dcdtrax in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2013, 02:37 PM
- By Mike121572 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:32 PM