- 12-14-2013, 09:05 AM #2
Re: unlock S3
I don't know where you are, but in most town centres in the UK there's a mobile phone repair shop, and second hand sales shop who can unlock devices for around 10. I'm in Brighton and have had no problems in using such services. It's also not illegal to do (unless it's a stolen phone of course).
If you're leaving 3, or upgrading, then the carrier usually doesn't have a problem in providing the unlock codes directly to you.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-14-2013, 04:45 PM #4
- By wizzrah in forum HTC One VReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:11 PM
- By dbsallis in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:28 AM
- By wee yin in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:30 AM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:55 AM
- By graze81 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:12 PM