- 12-14-2013, 09:05 AM #2
Re: unlock S3
I don't know where you are, but in most town centres in the UK there's a mobile phone repair shop, and second hand sales shop who can unlock devices for around £10. I'm in Brighton and have had no problems in using such services. It's also not illegal to do (unless it's a stolen phone of course).
If you're leaving 3, or upgrading, then the carrier usually doesn't have a problem in providing the unlock codes directly to you.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-14-2013, 04:45 PM #4
- By wizzrah in forum HTC One VReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:11 PM
- By dbsallis in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 09:28 AM
- By wee yin in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:30 AM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 12-14-2013, 03:55 AM
- By graze81 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:12 PM