- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 boot loop issue
My phone run out of battery yesterday, now when i turn it on it seems to loop on the start up.
I have tried several things like, getting up hboot, to restore the phone to select boot phone, or even root the device. Also took the phone apart to clean the power button as i read somewhere else that that is what might cause it too.
Where it am stuck on boot all the time, i cannot access it via USB, cannot turn USB debugging off to root it...
HELPPP??!?!? I am going away on friday and have no time to give to Vodafone to repair as their turn around time is 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12-15-2013, 03:46 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 boot loop issue'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By kokopely in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:17 AM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:22 PM
- By drumrjoe in forum HTC One SReplies: 10Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:48 PM
- By mvh77 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:21 PM
- By BSJohnson3655 in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:06 PM