Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tony477g
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Otterbox is a great case!

I've dropped my phone with the commuter case on it and still my phone is intact and going strong. I had some of the soft and tough parts cracking so i sent pics to otterbox and what do you know, they sent me a new case! Very impressed with the otterbox and the great company they have going, otterboxes are definitely in my future with phones!
    Thanked by:
    GSDer 
    GSDer and Denisew 1972 like this.

Global Posts
    13,777 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Otterbox is a great case!

I like the commuter cases too. Tough and still inexpensive.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here

I have also replaced my son's commuter case due to a crack- a few emailed photos to the company and a replacement was sent immediately... My case- also a Commuter (I am more careful) still looks new! We've had our phones for over a year now. I just bought the Otterbox Defender for my other son! We are loyal Otterbox fans... LOL My phone (outside of the case looks brand new). I always recommend Otterbox cases! I'd rather have a little bulk and the quality and safety of these cases than a "thin" pretty case anyday!

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    rooted stock

hands down best unless you're willing to go for the defender. I've lobbed my phone across rooms and into walls maybe 70+ times, only twice has the screen cracked. You'd be surprised how much abuse the case can take. But then there are those instances when a 3' fall into the corner will shatter your screen. And +1 for customer support.

Amazon has them for pretty cheap. With so many colors, I bought a couple to mix and match. Also that way you have some spares to destroy.

I used to throw my moto-X way more than my s3 and never broke a screen. I accidentally dropped it 50' while climbing and watched it bounce down the wall. No cracks, no scratches. I like to think it was the otterbox, but luck definitely kept the screen side from hitting rock. The case cracked and otterbox replaced it.

"you gotta be a lil crazy to stay sane..."