Otterbox is a great case!

tony477g

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I've dropped my phone with the commuter case on it and still my phone is intact and going strong. I had some of the soft and tough parts cracking so i sent pics to otterbox and what do you know, they sent me a new case! Very impressed with the otterbox and the great company they have going, otterboxes are definitely in my future with phones!

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I have also replaced my son's commuter case due to a crack- a few emailed photos to the company and a replacement was sent immediately... My case- also a Commuter (I am more careful) still looks new! We've had our phones for over a year now. I just bought the Otterbox Defender for my other son! We are loyal Otterbox fans... LOL My phone (outside of the case looks brand new). I always recommend Otterbox cases! I'd rather have a little bulk and the quality and safety of these cases than a "thin" pretty case anyday!

Posted via Android Central App

anon(859166)

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
hands down best unless you're willing to go for the defender. I've lobbed my phone across rooms and into walls maybe 70+ times, only twice has the screen cracked. You'd be surprised how much abuse the case can take. But then there are those instances when a 3' fall into the corner will shatter your screen. And +1 for customer support.

Amazon has them for pretty cheap. With so many colors, I bought a couple to mix and match. Also that way you have some spares to destroy.

I used to throw my moto-X way more than my s3 and never broke a screen. I accidentally dropped it 50' while climbing and watched it bounce down the wall. No cracks, no scratches. I like to think it was the otterbox, but luck definitely kept the screen side from hitting rock. The case cracked and otterbox replaced it.

"you gotta be a lil crazy to stay sane..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech