Charging Issues

rodgerthatz97

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
My galaxy s3 charges super slow, I have checked to see if there was something wrong with the battery and nothing was wrong. I turned on airplane mode and kept wifi off, i checked the usage app and said it was the screen but I always keep it onthe lowest setting. If it helps my phone is on the 4.3 update, before the update this has never happened.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
That's rather unusual.
Are you using a wall charger or USB port on a computer?

Have you tried turning the phone off and seeing if it charges at a normal rate there? It should take about two hours to fully charge if you're using a wall charger.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The charger that came with mine charged extremely slow. I found another older charger from either my old BlackBerry or something and charges fully in about 45 minutes or so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
The vast majority of charging problems are caused by a bad USB cable. Try swapping the cable, or the entire charger / cable, and see if that makes a difference. If not, the problem may be the USB socket on the phone. Make sure there isn't any dirt of pocket lint stuck in there.

Fetter

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Get one for a higher voltage. If your phone can support it then it will charge faster.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463