1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

My galaxy s3 charges super slow, I have checked to see if there was something wrong with the battery and nothing was wrong. I turned on airplane mode and kept wifi off, i checked the usage app and said it was the screen but I always keep it onthe lowest setting. If it helps my phone is on the 4.3 update, before the update this has never happened.

Default Re: Charging Issues

That's rather unusual.
    Are you using a wall charger or USB port on a computer?

Have you tried turning the phone off and seeing if it charges at a normal rate there? It should take about two hours to fully charge if you're using a wall charger.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

The charger that came with mine charged extremely slow. I found another older charger from either my old BlackBerry or something and charges fully in about 45 minutes or so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

The vast majority of charging problems are caused by a bad USB cable. Try swapping the cable, or the entire charger / cable, and see if that makes a difference. If not, the problem may be the USB socket on the phone. Make sure there isn't any dirt of pocket lint stuck in there.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Get one for a higher voltage. If your phone can support it then it will charge faster.

Posted via Android Central App