- 1 Posts
My Galaxy S3 won't turn on.
Okay, so this title might be a little misleading. My phone will power on but then it gets stuck at the Samsung logo screen and will not go any further.
Up until this morning I was having no problems with the phone but then I foolishly decided to install the Android 4.3 update. Everything was going fine until the phone restarted and would not turn back on. I left it for around 2 hours but it was stuck on the Samsung screen. Since then I have tried connecting to Kies via USB but it won't recognise my phone. I have done a factory reset but this has also done nothing to help.
Phoned Samsung tech support and they told me that I will need to send my phone away for at least 14 days for them to take a look at it. Don't really want to be without my phone over the festive period so if anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated
- 12-21-2013, 05:53 PM #2
- 4,698 Posts
Re: My Galaxy S3 won't turn on.
There's already several threads for this - please join in one of those and read what's already been written/suggested.
Here's one Samsung Galaxy S3 frozen on start screen... HELP PLEASE!
And welcome to the forums.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By orangebhoy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2014, 03:26 AM
- By CeasarNY in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 15Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:33 AM
- By muratyvz13 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:12 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:12 PM
- By flametroller in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 02:56 PM