Where's my screen app?

jamak

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm brand new, first smartphone, Samsung Ring (I'm not sure if this is the right forum). Had the phone 2 wks and basically can figure out stuff as I have 2 macs and 2 pc's. But it's a little more tricky with the Samsung. I might be asking some questions now and then.

So, I find that things mysteriously disappear on me, I was driving from LA to Phoenix and lost data after Palm Springs. One day later, in AZ, it all came back. But now and then sme things disappear; I somehow had a clock/calendar/weather/location screen (Is this an "app"?) which came by itself and now is gone. Question is: where did that great image come from and where did it disappear to?

Appreciate any comments, etc.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well, mobile data is pretty spotty between Phoenix and Indio or so. Cellular coverage is a bit better but there's still lots of places with no/little cellular coverage.

It's strange that it took so long for your mobile data to come back - who's your carrier?

It sounds like maybe you had a weather widget on your screen; perhaps a different Home screen? If you swipe left or right from your main Home screen maybe you'll come across it.

BTW, this is the Samsung Galaxy S III forum - I don't even know what a Ring is. Welcome to the forums anyway :)
What model number is the phone?
What version of Android (Settings -> About phone?)

Edit: I couldn't find a Samsung Ring forum - we'll see how similar your phone is once you tell us what version of Android is on it. Hopefully we can help you. (Be sure to read the manual!)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci