S3 software update has wiped all my music!
I have tubemate on my phone and through that have downloaded 100's of mp3 files. After a phone update yesterday I have lost all my music? All my photos, texts and other files are still on the phone but all my music has gone!!
Not impressed I must say! Is there any way of getting them back or will I have to download them all again? Have connected the phone to my laptop and looked through all the folders with no joy.
- 12-22-2013, 07:34 PM #3
- 12-23-2013, 09:40 AM #5PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By One King in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Don Ayres in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:48 AM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:13 AM
- By thezcool in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:22 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:06 PM