- 12-25-2013, 02:27 AM #2
- 12-25-2013, 03:34 AM #3
- 12-25-2013, 03:57 AM #4
- 12-25-2013, 07:55 AM #5
- 12-26-2013, 12:04 AM #6
- 12-27-2013, 09:42 AM #8
Re: Disabling My Front Facing Camera
I *think* that if you're willing to disassemble the phone the camera module can be removed. Look on YouTube for videos that show how to replace the screen on an S3. Some of those may show how the front camera module is attached.
I don't know whether the OS might constantly report error messages because the camera isn't there, however, so I wouldn't permanently damage anything in case you need to put it back together.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By jokeyhaha in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:55 PM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 06:35 AM
- By tech_fan in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:31 AM
- By JnEricsonx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:17 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:45 PM