Cropping Photo Problems
On my samsung galaxy s3 3G, I accidentally set a photo editor that is used for cropping photos for wallpapers. Before when a set a picture as lock screen, two applications pop up saying 'Complete Action Using' either This-something-called-app-i-dont-remember and an app for gallery and an 'Always' and 'Just Once' options. I accidentally tapped the app as ALWAYS that i dont want because of the poor quality. Now it is set as my photo cropping editor. Please someone help me and set it back to the normal crop where it has blue lines and grids. It is really frustrating me and I bet other people are annoyed by it too.
If you ask me what the app is called, well I dont know I dont remember. This happen to me on Christmas Day! What a great present... I really want this fixed!!
- 12-25-2013, 08:11 AM #3
- 12-25-2013, 08:21 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Cropping Photo Problems
At the risk of derailing this thread, the OP speaks of the blue lines in the Gallery app photo editor. I've noticed that it has very limited movement/adjustment properties. Move it one way, and it'll adjust another angle. Is there a better app to do this or a way to tweak the Gallery app to allow for better sizing and/or cropping?
- 12-26-2013, 11:44 PM #6
- By vlipst in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:35 AM
- By XtremeAladdin in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:13 AM
- By Tete_360 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:35 AM
- By syed kazim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 11:02 AM
- By Charles Darwin Deluao in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:02 AM