- 1 Posts
Problems with Mobile ID via Virgin Mobile- HELP!
I just got a new phone, Galaxy S3, activated it, everything, but the Virgin Mobile mobile ID icon/app is nowhere to be found. I looked at Application manager>All and the app IS there, but I can't get the the physical app itself. I personally preferred The Essentials thing on my old phone and would like it on this one, but I just can't find it!
Can anyone help me with this?
- 12-26-2013, 09:28 PM #2
Re: Problems with Mobile ID via Virgin Mobile- HELP!
Try this, if you haven't already:
Tap and hold on a blank area of the home screen. You'll get a pop up menu that will let you add apps, widgets, etc. to the screen. Select apps, and then scroll through the list of apps until you find what you want. Tap it, and it should put an icon for it on your screen.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By LionheartedNJ in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
- By chrisurcadiz23 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 12:50 AM
- By andelgreen in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:38 AM
- By nichoas licursi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 08:20 AM
- By Popiyo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:36 PM