- 41 Posts
Battery Has Gone Crazy on my Galaxy S3
My battery has started having very strange issues.
A few times now it's read 40+% and then it will drop to totally dead in seconds.
This has happened a half dozen times recently. It happened yesterday and when I put it on the charger it was back to 54% in two minutes. That was the first time that has happened.
Anyway, anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
It's frustrating not knowing really how much battery power I have left.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-27-2013, 07:07 AM #2
- 01-29-2014, 07:55 AM #4
- 01-29-2014, 11:48 AM #5
- By ForTheGlory in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:15 AM
- By CallumE97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:35 AM
- By manonmoon49 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 06:59 AM
- By Temitope Omowumi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:23 AM
- By asdasd123456 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 02:44 AM