- 1 Posts
HELP ... it broke?!?
So my phone has been turning on and off for a month now, I have no idea whats wrong with it. I really don't care about the phone I'll probably get a new one, but I have a lot of photos on here and need to get them out. My phone is not turning on so I don't understand how to get the photos out by connecting it to my computer. PLEASE HELP!
- 12-28-2013, 05:31 PM #2
Re: HELP ... it broke?!?
If the phone won't turn on at all, and the photos are on internal storage (and not a removable SD card), I don't think there's anything you can do.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-01-2014, 04:31 PM #3
- By ctychick in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2014, 04:53 PM
- By Ryan Bob1 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:25 PM
- By AndrewDoyle2014 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:06 AM
- By sa3doonn in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:23 AM
- By Hugo Camacho in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 04:24 AM