- 12-29-2013, 11:58 AM #2
Re: Installing Jellybean 4.3 on GTI9300T
As far as I know, it is best to install the same regions of firmware and devices. So if you have an Australian phone, use Australian versions of the firmware. You can download and install Kies from Samsung's website. that may help you update your device.
- By dvdmrn in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 05:36 PM
- By kcervino18 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:48 AM
- By PlayForever8 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:35 AM
- By csys31179 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 06:15 PM
- By bencrackber in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:00 PM