Touchwiz email app not receiving anything on 4.3
I refresh the feed and no emails come in. I know I have emails. I use Hotmail/Outlook or whatever it is now.
It says last updated today at the top but no emails come.
Posted from either my Galaxy S3 or Nexus 7 2012Posted from either my Galaxy S3 or my Nexus 7 2012
- 12-29-2013, 05:52 PM #2
- 12-29-2013, 09:33 PM #4
Re: Touchwiz email app not receiving anything on 4.3
Try this: Go into the Application manager, scroll to the All tab, find the email app, and clear cache, then force stop the app. Go back to your launcher and restart the app.
If that doesn't work, try deleting the account within the email app, and then recreate it.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By thurmanbr549 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:14 AM
- By IronTutti in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:16 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:15 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:51 PM
- By edsmega in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 05:04 PM