Galaxy S3 - 4.3 and Lockscreen Widgets Question
Is it possible to get more than one widget on the lockscreen? I hit the "+" button, choose one Widget, and get the option to show the date or not. Is that it?
Also, on the lockscreen without a widget, the phone can show the date and owner information. If I add a widget, the owner information disappears. Is there anyway to have both?
From what I see so far, I think I'm going back to Widget Locker. It seems far more powerful and flexible.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Mr.Roboto in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:09 AM
- By polaraman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 01:38 AM
- By Felix Figueroa in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:59 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:42 AM