- 12-30-2013, 09:45 AM #2
Re: How to fix this Samsung Galaxy S3 message issue?
Try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By izstra in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:24 AM
- By coxley24 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
- By sarannedall in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:55 PM
- By Sizzers in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:50 AM
- By Gavvykinz in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:39 AM