- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy s3 music/favorites page
When I use to plug in my headphones it would take me top an extra page and at the bottom would be my most played apps and on the actual page it would have my music player. But today I accidentally deleted it and I can't figure out how to make it come back. Any help please?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-31-2013, 09:10 PM #2
Re: samsung galaxy s3 music/favorites page
Was this an app from the playstore that you installed?
I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about or not, but try this: Go to Settings / Display and tap Page Buddy. If it's off, turn it on, and make sure Earphones page is checked.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By mastaofdacat in forum Samsung Galaxy RoundReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:24 PM
- By songmn36 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:08 PM
- By emiinn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:42 PM
- By adifrank in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:41 PM
- By Griffin Schoenherr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 09:27 PM