Security Policy Update?
My wife's completely stock, 4.3 Sprint S3 is giving a notification of a security policy update. Anyone seen anything about this? I wonder if it's related to the Knox security bug recently discovered:
BGU Security Researchers discover Vulnerability in Samsung's Secure Software on the Company's Flagship Device Galaxy S4
Samsung Knox Security Vulnerability Uncovered in Galaxy S4 | BGR
- 01-01-2014, 01:41 PM #2
Re: Security Policy Update?
I've gotten the security update message before, the first time I had to accept to allow it to push updates, I got another security update maybe a week or so ago, I think it's part of how KNOX updates security settings but not a bug.
- 01-01-2014, 06:15 PM #3
- By Pat Kerby in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
- By jrinaldi26 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:49 PM
- By RandomHorseCrazies in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:22 PM
- By cehowardNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:25 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 04:08 PM