- 2 Posts
Phone won't charge.
I've found similar problems on other threads but haven't been able to find a solution that fits my situation.
My Samsung Galaxy has very sporadic charging. On plug it's very slow (20% when left overnight). On usb it's very slow (5% in two hours) and then sometimes slightly faster.
I've installed Samsung Galaxy Charger Lite, and wherever I plug the charger the "Maximum" reading is at 100. What does this mean and how can I fix it?
- 01-01-2014, 06:00 PM #2
Re: Phone won't charge.
Have you tried a different USB cable? That's probably the most likely problem.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By MikeNY in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 02-24-2014, 09:12 PM
- By vja4Him in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:21 PM
- By xxtdxx in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 05:15 PM
- By dedalus2k in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:37 PM
- By richv77 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:52 AM